No products in the cart!
Please make your choice.View all catalog
Thanks for showing your love for our 7 SEO Tools, we have discussed so far. In continuation of our series of 10 SEO Tools you must have to optimize your Website Today, we will discuss our 8th SEO Tool, Bing Webmaster Tool. For the previous 7 SEO Tools, you may go to our Blog Section.
There are hundreds of tools you can find online, But today we will talk about one of the most popular and useful tool of Google. Today we will discuss about Google analytics.
In today’s cut-throat competition every Business has an online presence. Everyone wants to be on the first page of Google. In order to be on the first page of Google, people use different tools to analyze the traffic on their website. You can make different strategies, once you know that, what people do when they visit your website, how long they stay, and what all pages do they visit on your website and Google Analytics allows you to do the same.
Below Are Some Features Of Google Analytics:
So let’s start how you can use Google Analytics
2. Here you can see users on your website. For example, in the above given picture, there are a total of 40 users.
This above image will show you the stats of how you are getting traffic on your website. Whether it’s from Direct, Organic Search, Referral, or from social media.
3. In this below image you can find how much traffic you are getting from Mobile and how much you are getting from the desktop.
If you are getting more traffic from mobile than your website should be mobile compatible.
4. You can target specific areas or regions where you are getting more traffic. Google Analytics allows you to analyze that in which country you have maximum users.
For example, in this above image, India is the country where there is maximum traffic.
5. You can see what pages do your users visit.
6. In customization option we can see 4 different types of reports like,
Custom alerts So these are the main features you can use in order to make strategy to expand you business
That’s all from my side about Google Analytics. In our next Blog, we will discuss about 9th SEO Tool i.e Ubersuggest by Neil Patel. If you have any questions about it and If you think any suggestions regarding Google Analytics, please feel free to update in the comment section below or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org