This is a very common question which people ask to me in Seminar/Webinar or in Youtube comments. There are three type of SEO Techniques, which a company follows to rank their website:
- White Hat SEO Technique
- Black Hat SEO Technique
- Gray Hat SEO Technique
Out of these three, I suggest and advise White Hat SEO Technique. In this technique, there are certain practices, which one should follow religiously:
- Make your Website Mobile-friendly. Pages where content is not easily accessible to a user in mobile search results may not rank as high. If you aren’t sure whether your website is Mobile friendly or not, log in to your Search Console account and view the Mobile Usability Report. Google will open the page and will highlight mobile issues there, you can correct those issues.
- Local Listing or Local SEO. Mobile Searches and especially Searches Near me are increasing at a great speed. Have you listed your website at Google My Business? Put as many Pictures, Blogs and Reviews here. Moreover, its free.
- Keyword Research Though there are many Keyword Research tools available in the Market like Moz, Ahrefs; However, there is a very effective and Free tool is provided by Google Keyword Planner. You can search Avg CPC, Competition and Searches for a keyword. You may also install a Chrome plugin ‘Keywords everywhere’ which will give you instant forecast of that keyword and relevant searches.
an Onpage SEO with following these
things in mind:
- Alt Txt
- Proper use of H1, H2 and H3.
- Sitemap should be generated and must be embedded in xml/html format
- Link Building should be done in such a way that there should not be any Clickbait.
Follow these principles religiously. No Clickbait, no keyword stuffing. Try to concentrate on 2-3 keywords in a post. Unique and relevant content; it will surely increase your visibility in Google SERP’s Rankbrain Algorithm.
In our upcoming Blogs, we will discuss Black Hat & Gray Hat SEO Techniques in detail.
If you want to take an overview of SEO please visit to our website http://w3developers.co.in or feel free to call at 7042717217.